Your site needs to be “mobile friendly” according to Google standards covering speed and design. If your site is slow or requires pinching and pulling to see your text on a Smartphone, no doubt that your indexing and Google ranking will be negatively impacted. Regardless of what theme or design layout you are utilizing, consider a custom home page for your mobile solution because that is what all of your potential customers see first and you already know that first impressions count! We have done a multitude of Custom Mobile Solutions. Click on any of our client thumbnails on this site and check them out.
Typically between 6-10 business days to create, design and write the mobile code.
The answer depends on the size of your company and the complexity of your desktop website. Most of our mobile solutions are between $700 and $1,200 with an annual renewal fee of between $350 and $500.
Our team has mobilized hundreds of websites and we have a wide range of clients. We would welcome the opportunity to provide you names and phone numbers for your own due-diligence.
Absolutely not. The Mobile solution is actually pulled from your Desktop site. When you update the Desktop it automagically updates the Mobile solution.
We make every attempt to maintain all of your branding unless you want us to refresh and update your site with an updated look. Many of our clients with older sites ask us to refresh and update their mobile and later engage us to refresh and rebrand their desktop site.
Within days of the Google search engines identifying your desktop as “Mobile Friendly” the steady decline down the rankings should start to be reversed. So generally, the answer is YES! Just as importantly when performing a Google search from a Smartphone, your site will be now identified as “Mobile Friendly”.
5 Important Reasons Why Your Website Needs an Awesome Mobile Solution
1. What do you do when a website doesn’t quickly load onto your phone? The Google algorithm penalizes your indexing and ultimately your rankings if you don’t render onto a Smartphone in less than 4 seconds.
2. How annoying is it when you can’t read the FONT? Do you really think anybody can read a 4 point font on a screen that is a total of 4 square inches?
3. A mobilized site is easy to navigate and helps you to quickly find what you need. SPEED is the key. It is also what your customers expect. They will not wait more than a few seconds for your site to display!
4. Your brand will be reinforced by every customer that can navigate and easily see the information on your mobile website. The more time they spend on your site the more your brand benefits!
5. The most profitable way to add sales is by getting your current customers to buy from you more often. A website that is mobile friendly is also customer friendly. It builds loyalty as your customers find the information they need, when they want it on their Smartphones.